The Bering Sea Group (BSG) acknowledges and respects the user’s privacy when visiting our web sites. You do not need to provide any information when you visit our site; however, we will act responsibly (by not trading, selling, or renting any information that has been provided) if you knowingly and voluntarily decide to give us personal information through any one of the following modes of communication:
- - Your email address for alerts from us or for direct contact with an employee.
- - Forms filled out by you to provide contact information to us.
- - By dialing an office number to get in touch with us for employment requests.
- - By submitting an application for employment.
BSG might store or disclose your information as allowed (or as required by law), including:
- - Making any necessary or advisable disclosure to protect the rights, safety, or property of BSG or others.
- - Processing an employment application.
- - Allowing for lawful security about law enforcement investigations.
- - Complying with any legal requirements.
Although BSG may collect or provide aggregate statistics about its site and site users for its own purposes (and share this with other parties), this data does not contain any identifiable information—rather, it reveals only internet addresses, types of operating systems, browser software, and pages accessed by visitors. We use this aggregate data to learn more about the behavior of our visitors/users and to measure overall user demographics. It must be noted our web sites contain hyperlinks to other non-BSG sites of interest to visitors, and we do not control or monitor the privacy, accuracy, quality, or integrity of those sites.